Wednesday 12 February 2014

OUTFIT // X's and O's






ALSO ON CHICTOPIA


sweater: sister's (similar + similar)// skirt: sister's (similar + similar)// wedge boots: boutique at Berjaya Time Square (similarsimilar) // satchel: boohoo (sold out, but similar) // earrings: padini // rings: diva, ebay (infinity + leaf) // necklace: ebay


So this outfit is basically stolen from my sister's closet. Mind you, she's five years younger than I am, but being the petite person that is me...I can basically wear her clothes :P
Anyway, if you're planning on a quiet (or maybe not) indoor date this Valentine's Day - think bowling and movies, then this is for you! A slouchy lightweight sweater loosely tucked into a burgundy skirt (can't you tell I'm loving that colour?) There's nothing better than feeling comfortable all day. See those little heart cut outs on the skirt? If that doesn't scream Valentine's Day, I don't know what does - love it.
Also, my sister is currently sick at home with dengue fever so please do pray for her speedy recovery!


If you would like to see a more outdoors-y or picnic-like Valentine's Day outfit, click HERE
For some homemade & handmade Valentine's Day gift ideas & inspiration, click HERE


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10