Monday 19 August 2013

Would you rather? - Beauty Edition


I haven't done a tag in a while, so here is one to start off the week (:

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

I would rather lose all of my palettes and eye shadows because I can do more things with mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses and I can survive without palettes and eyeshadows (:


2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Never be able to cut it again. I like my long hair - more hairstyles to try!


3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral cheek. I think that if I wear a pink cheek, I'll look like an Asian geisha doll :P


4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Probably clothes to be honest :P I can clothes-shop all day...For makeup, I love it, but I always manage to restrain myself better by convincing myself that I have a similar one already :P


5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Both ideas horrify me :P But I guess eyeliner as lipstick because lipstick would be super sticky and uncomfortable on the eyelids!


6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora. There are more brands available which means a wider variety of products!


7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

One eye shadow colour for the rest of my life. I only really use pale pink or sandy brown everyday anyway and am much to scared to experiment in that area :P Changing up lip colour is much simpler.


8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Summer clothes in winter. I can just pile on the layers - that's not cheating right - and wearing something simple like tights underneath for added warmth.


9. Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails! They're much more my style (:


10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

This is a tough one... probably favourite eye product because I can live without mascara, eyeliner and all that shiz but no lip balm? My lips will firstly be bare and chapped and I can't stand that


11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

Pony tail. Somehow, my messy bun always falls out eventually.


12. Would you rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

With school, I hardly ever paint my nails anyway and although I'm not a huge lip gloss fan, I'd have more opportunities using that.


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?

Both horrific thoughts. I think sharpie them in everyday. The sight of my without eyebrows would be hilarious.


14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Without nail polish, I don't mind if they go bare and I hardly wear it.

I tag everyone that read this and would love to see your answers to them so do leave your links in the comments below if you have!

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!

post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10